Contact a CDPE Specialist

Certified Distressed Property Expert, or more commonly called, CDPE, is an exclusive designation given to a select group of realtors who have spent the time in to study and train to understand all the dynamics that go into helping a homeowner who may be in a distressed type of situation.  These CDPE realtors form a group that specializes in being a consultant to homeowners in understanding what options they have and helping them through the process.

If you are behind in your mortgage or facing a financial hardship in South Jersey, it is important to act quickly so that you have as many options as possible.  Working with a CDPE Agent, you will have the confidence that you are in good hands.

To have a certified distressed property expert contact you in the next 24 hours, please fill out the form below:

For a list of other CDPE Agents that are located outside of New Jersey, click here.